If you have been looking for a way through which you can watch a wide range of movies as well as TV shows, Terrarium TV is here for you. The sleek interface of the app allows you to watch an unlimited number of movies and shows at absolutely free of cost.
Terrarium TV is one of the newer video streaming Android applications for the devices. Yet, in a little time it has made quite a mark. It is now being considered as a viable entertainment solution for the Android users. Terrarium TV boasts of a huge content collection from various sources.
A lot of users complain about facing troubles with other such apps that they come with a good number of buffering issues along with an unfriendly interface. Terrarium TV,however, is quite friendly and once you start accessing it, the experience is sure to make you feel good about it! The easy-to-navigate option is another positive aspect of Terrarium TV. It comprises of so many movies that are traced back to the early years of the 1990s and then again, there are so many TV shows.
Features of Terrarium TV
- Terrarium TV offers more than 404k movies and TV shows.
- You would get shows and films for free.
- The blazing servers allow you to watch HD Movies and full HD shows for free.
- It allows genre selection.
- Native Chromecast support available.
- You can watch shows offline.
- Android TV, TV box, Fire TV, Fire Stick.
- Multi-languge subtitles.
- New notification available
Terrarium TV Free Installation Guide
- To install Terrarium TV to your device, click on the settings icon and then go to the security and restrictions option.
- You will see the Android Box settings panel on your screen, Turn on Unknown sources and finally click on the OK button.
- Click on browser icon and then make the search on the address bar. Click on Go button.
- Click on “Download Terrarium TV.apk file.
How to Install The Downloaded APK File
- Click on Browser option, you can use any of the browsers that suits the best for you.
- Click OK for security confirmation.
- Now click on proceed to continue.
- Go to the Home screen and then again click on the apps that come on to your screen.
- Click on File Manager or File Browser.
- Now click on Terrarium.Apk file and then click on Install button.
- The installation screen shall appear on your screen. When you are notified with a message that says that your app is installed on your device correctly, you are done!
How To Watch Movies on Terrarium TV
When you have downloaded and installed the app in your device, your next step is to learn using it. Here is how you would be doing that:
- Click on the Allow button for all Terrarium TV prompts.
- Next, you need to choose a default video player.
- Click on the accept button for terrarium TV disclaimer.
- You shall be asked to install the video player just as you go to watch a TV show or a movie. Click on the install button.
- Click on Done. Terrarium TV would be installed on Android Box.